Monday, November 05, 2007

Bradley Baby Shower

This past Friday, my dear friend, Anna Batts hosted a baby shower for my friend Melissa and myself. We had a really good time. It was great to be with loving friends who enjoy celebrating with me, as we anticipate the birth of our 5th child. Here are some pictures.


Myself and Jenee

Myself and Melissa. Melissa is due the first of March.

My sister Jan, Neressa, Myself (with the girls attatched to me), Anna, Amy, and Leslie, who is getting married this Friday!!

Aunt Brenda (or Bone as my kids call her) and my 4 year-old daughter.

The guests working on a shower game. Everyone was to write a poem to the expecting mothers. The poems were very sweet.



I am so thankful that my friend Anna put forth the effort to host a baby shower for us. I know that in our society, the 5th baby is not celebrated the same way that the 1st is celebrated. So, I am grateful for any happiness that is passed towards us concerning our pregnancy. I thank the LORD for friends who are happy for me as we wait for the birth of our precious new one. Just 10 more weeks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Visitors since May 2006: